Q: How long will my order take to arrive?
- It is always our firm endeavor to deliver products purchased from AgarbattiShop.com in an excellent condition and in the fastest time possible.
- Once your order is confirmed, you will receive an email which will summarize your order details. Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details. You can then view the status of your order by logging into your account.
- We ship your order within 2 Business Days for deliveries in India. The estimated time of delivery may vary from 2 - 3 working days to all the areas serviced by reputed couriers. For others areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service which may take 3 - 7 working days depending on the location. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
- Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to bad weather, flight delays, political disruptions and other unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you.
- Q. Are there any shipping charges?
- Shipping charges at actual are charged. We process all deliveries through reputed couriers. If there is no courier service available in your area, we will ship your items via Government Registered Book post or Speed post and the charges will be levied accordingly.
- Q. Can I expect delivery on all days of the week?
- You can expect delivery of your order on business days. Business days are defined as all working days from Monday to Saturday, excluding national and state holidays.
- Q. Do you ship internationally?
NO. Currently we don't ship internationally
Q. How do I track my order?
An email is sent to you after an order is shipped which contains the tracking number and name of the logistics provider.
You can know about your order status by logging in to my account on our website ‘Orders’ information bar will provide with all the details of your order.
Q. I should have received my order by now but I haven't. What do I do?
- If you have the tracking information ( reference number and name of the Courier partner) please visit the courier partner's site and check for your Order. You can call the courier partner with your reference number for clarification. If you are not happy with the information, do give us a call with order number and we will be happy to help you.
- Q. I used my tracking number to check the details of my shipment but the information is not clear to me.
- Courier companies use certain standard abbreviations and terminologies. Some of the most commonly used terms are explained below. If it didn't answer your question please call us.
In transit Your order is on its way to your city Out for delivery Your order has reached your city and we will attempt to deliver it today Hold at hub We tried delivering your order at least once and we will try again in 48 hours RTO in transit Your order was undelivered and is on its way back to our warehouse.